Forklift Operator Night Shift
Overnight Forklift Operator Plenty of Overtime Available!! Every other week 3 days off. 11.5 hours per days
Can Corporation of America is a leader in the manufacturing of steel cans used in the agriculture and various other industries. We are seeking a Forklift Operator for our Blandon facility (10 minutes outside of Reading).
Forklift Operator duties and responsibilities:
- Unload and upload material
- Identify damages
- Report shortages and quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery and determine the need for repairs
- Comply with company policies and guidelines
- Assist in keeping a safe environment
Forklift Operator requirements and qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience as forklift operator or similar role
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of industrial equipment
- Excellent coordination
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We offer聽Excellent Benefits聽that include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health/Dependent Care
- Short Term Disability
- 401K with Company Match 100% up 3%, 50% up to 5%
- 7 Paid Holiday
- Year End Bonus
- Paid Vacation Personal Days
- Perfect Attendance Quarterly Bonus
- Wellness Incentive
- Increase after 90 days and then based on performance plus annually!
Amazing Opportunities to advance within the company in various departments!
Can Corporation of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.